Measuring air quality in workplaces and interior spaces
To optimize conditions for people and processes, we determine concentrations of hazardous substances in workplaces and evaluate air quality. As an accredited test laboratory for workplace measurements according to DIN EN ISO/IEC 17025:2005, we measure concentrations of the following substance classes:
- Fibrous dusts
- Inorganic gases and vapours
- Organic gases and vapours
- Additional parameters (on demand)
In interior spaces wall or floor coverings, paintings or furniture may pollute the air due to outgassing or abrasion. Adverse humidity management may cause mould formation.
We detect air contaminants in interior spaces by
- measuring the concentration of particles, fibres, gases and vapours
- analysing microbes in air samples
In addition we perform particle measurements and conduct other tests necessary for classifying and reviewing the integrity of clean rooms, surgery rooms, server rooms etc.
We comply with the following standards relating to the determination of air quality:
- DIN EN ISO 16000/VDI 4300 “Indoor air pollution”
- DIN EN ISO 14644 “Cleanrooms and associated controlled environments”
Tel: +49 201 172-1837
Fax: +49 201 172-1262