Microorganisms can lead to infections and further health impairments. Ventilation systems or evaporative cooling systems (cooling towers) must therefore meet hygienic requirements.
These are specified in VDI guidelines 6022 and 2047. Proof of compliance with the requirements must be provided within the scope of maintenance and inspection by means of regular hygiene tests, e.g. of the humidifier water.
We offer you these hygiene tests and sample materials. The following services are part of our offer:
- Germ count determinations (e.g. in humidifier/cooling water) according to VDI 6022 and VDI 2047
- Legionella determination (e.g. in humidifier/cooling water) according to VDI 6022 and VDI 2047
- Pseudomonas aeruginosa (e.g. in humidifier/cooling water) according to VDI 6022 and VDI 2047
- Swab samples (e.g. germ count determination on air duct surfaces) according to VDI 6022
- Air samples (e.g. germ count determination of supply and reference air) according to VDI 6022
- Microbiological self-monitoring for 14-day checks of the general colony count (e.g. humidifier/cooling water) using DipSlides
- In case of conspicuous findings, we carry out mould differentiation
If you would like to take the samples yourself (only possible in the area of VDI 6022, with DipSlides also for VDI 2047), we offer you the necessary materials, instruction in handling and the necessary support.
Use our competent service to check the safe operation of your systems. Our colleagues will be happy to answer any questions you may have, including questions about independent sampling of your systems.