As the only expert in Germany, we are in a position to offer you all the tests required by the applicable mining regulations for shaft conveying systems.
Before reconstructions or new constructions, we check the structural and mechanical engineering calculations as well as the hardware and software concepts of the electrical equipment of the conveyors, the shaft monitoring systems and signaling systems and the automatic controls to ensure the correct functioning of the systems.
We carry out the building approval approvals required by law in the particularly safety-relevant drive controllers and braking devices of the machines. In addition, we carry out training and further training measures for specialists in the field of shaft conveying systems.
For transporting heavy loads, forced transport systems are used in more inclined sections. Depending on the arrangement of the rail systems in the route profile, rail flotations (SFB) and monorails (EHB) are differentiated. Forced paths with a limited section length can be driven via a cable from a drive reel.
Our experts carry out the following checks on your behalf:
- Inspection and evaluation of ropes for rail-mounted railways and railways
- Reviews of EHB Schienensträngen
- Optimization of cable guides
- Operational strength tests on rail systems
- Technical preliminary inspection of sword transports with cable-operated racking brackets.
- Training and testing of personnel for the splicing of pull ropes for rail-mounted railways and railways
Mine conveyor systems are the main strikes of a mine. They promote persons, products or material - payloads up to 50,000 kg - with travel speeds up to 70 km / h up to 1500 m depth through the shaft.
As the only expert in Germany, we are in a position to offer you all the tests required by the applicable mining regulations for shaft conveying systems. Our experts are experienced engineers from the fields of mechanical engineering, electrical engineering, construction engineering or material science who specialize in shaft conveying systems.
We inspect and assess for you the operational safety of ropes, conveyor scaffolds, guide systems and other mechanical and electrical equipment.
Before reconstructions or new constructions, we check the construction and engineering calculations as well as the hardware and software concepts of the electrical equipment of the conveyors, the shaft monitoring systems and the signaling systems and the automatic controls to ensure the correct functioning of the equipment.
You can find our training and further education offers for specialists in the field of shaft conveying systems under "Training & Seminars".
The Mining Ordinance for Shaft and Incline Conveyors (BVOS) specifies exactly how often and which facilities of mine conveyor systems are to be regularly checked by experts.
We are the only expert agency in Germany to offer you all these tests in the mining industry.
Our experts assess and evaluate according to BVOS requirements:
- Conveyors and conveyors
- Speed controllers and braking devices
- Shaft monitoring systems and signaling systems
- Automatic controls
- Safety, traffic brake and stop circuits
- Ropes (visual and magnetinductive)
- Conveyors, intermediate harness (non-destructive)
- Rope pulleys and brake linkages
- Guidance systems (geometrical and dynamic measurements)
- Shafts and shaft constructions (visual, endoscopic).
If complex systems or components with a high degree of safety are to be used in shaft conveyor technology, comprehensive tests on a design model are indispensable in advance. This applies in particular to the use of programmable electronic systems, which must be subjected to an analysis of the safety concept and intensive hardware and software tests before use.
We carry out extensive pre-tests of the types of hard- and software for "approved devices" for you according to § 5 of the Bergverordnung für Schacht- und Schrägförderanlagen (BVOS). at:
- speed controls
- Speed traps
- braking devices
- And other safety related assemblies and devices.
Modifications and new developments to shaft conveying systems must be approved by the ministry authority. Whether building calculations, the electrical documentation of the hardware and software of the electrical equipment, mechanical calculations - our experts work closely interdisciplinary.
You will receive from us the entire technical preliminary examination of the documentation for compliance with the technical regulations for the obtaining of the approval. In consultation with you and the ministry, we carry out the acceptance tests before starting the operation.
A safe operation of the cableway systems is only possible if the guide devices, all other internals in the shaft and the shaft assembly, ie the chessboard, are in a perfect condition.
We examine and assess for you:
- Guide devices in shafts using geometrical and dynamic measuring methods,
- Shaft installations by means of visual and endoscopic tests
- Pipelines in shafts including their shifts by preliminary testing of the static calculations and determination of wear limits for pipe wall thicknesses