In the area of mechanical-technological component testing, we determine the characteristic values of components. These are in particular:
- Tie-rod systems
- Other components made of metallic and non-metallic materials
This means that components can be tested for functionality even before they are used. During testing, components are examined in detail for performance and compliance with the required standards and quality requirements.
We carry out the following tests:
- Tensile testing
- Fatigue testing
- Stress-rupture testing
- Modulus of elasticity testing
- Turning moment measurement
- Single wire testing
Our test machines can apply static loads up to 20 MN and allow installation lengths of up to 26 m. Dynamic tests are possible up to 5,500 kN.
- 20,000 kN tensile testing machine (static)
- 12,000 kN tensile testing machine (static, dynamic up to 2,600 kN)
- 6,000 kN tensile testing machine (dynamic)
- 1,000 kN universal testing machine (static and dynamic)
- 200 kN universal testing machine (static)
- 40 kN universal testing machine (static)
- Bending and torsion testing machines for single wire testing
Testing and measurements are carried out in our accredited DMT Laboratory for Non-destructive and Destructive Testing - Rope Testing Centre.