Operator Responsibility Management
is the implementation of statutory and contractual requirements for the safe operation of your real estate and its facilities.
There are a number of obligations on security, such as security. The fire protection and the company safety ordinance. The numerous interfaces to real estate users and service providers lead to a complex organization task.
Only through a systematic analysis can the requirements and risks be identified. The knowledge of safe risk assessment makes it possible to define safe and economic measures. The integration into a suitable organization leads to appropriate control and permits a legally secure documentation.
As a result, efficient operator liability management leads to a secure and efficient real estate operation. It is an effective risk minimization and reduces your liability risks and leads to the perception of your responsibility in Facility Management.
Dr. Christoph Sinder
Tel <link>+49 231 5333 210
Fax +49 231 5333 299
<link mail-link mail>firstname.lastname@example.org
We offer you the following services:
Analysis and inventory of your:
- Real Estate
- building installations and facilities
- Structure and process organization in FM
- FM documentation
- Assessment of operational risks in FM
Recommendations for action and assistance:
- Implementation assistance and supplementation of missing documents
- Establishment of an object-specific cadastre of your operator obligations in the FM
- Information on new operators' obligations
- analysis of contracts and advice from external partner jurists
- Regular safety audits (taking into account legal innovations)
Seminars and trainings on the topic of operator responsibility
Visit our educational site: Seminar Betreiberverantwortung im Facility Management.
(national version only)