Electrical systems, security lighting, fire detection systems, alerting devices
are central components of the system-specific fire protection for the operation of buildings. The operational safety and efficacy of these facilities and installations are of considerable importance in the fact that in the event of fire, both early warning and flight of the building users are ensured.
Therefore, in various legal regulations, testing requirements are mandatory for these systems.
We offer the following services:
- Initial acceptance tests according to the test regulations of the Länder
- Repeated tests according to the test regulations of the Länder
- Examination of the design planning for compliance with building requirements
- Building supervision by our independent experts or within the framework of fire protection
- Safety tests for stationary electrical installations and mobile electrical devices according to DGUV V3