Transmission manufacturers are under considerable production and innovation pressure. At ever shorter intervals, new products are being developed and brought to the market. At the same time, the test requirements for gearboxes, which today must be designed and manufactured exactly on the spot, have clearly increased according to qualitative and quantitative aspects. This applies to the manufacturers in terms of their own technological development and process assurance. Their customers attach great importance to the proof of assured properties.
As an independent inspector of drive components, we demonstrate reliable properties such as function, strength, heating, losses and efficiency as well as noise and vibrations. We support in approval tests and assume the quality control - for a whole series or at production points. In addition to these standards, we work in close cooperation with our customers to design individual measurement and test strategies and realize special constructions and individual tests. In all our customers appreciate the professional dialogue and the trusting approach.
- Functional tests to demonstrate the assured properties
- Long-term trials as shortened lifetime tests
- Prototype testing and development testing
- Acceptance tests
- Power measurements
- Sound measurements
- Vibration measurements
- Thermographic investigations e.g. On housings and sealing points
- Simulation of concrete applications at the test stand
- Power spectrum from 100 kW to 3000 kW on six test places
- Vertical brake axis up to 1 MW
- Modular construction
- Crane system up to 100 t
- Certification by "Germanischer Lloyd"
- Good transport connections, also for special transports