Real Scale Fire Tests and Other Special Tests
We offer the following special tests:
- Flame engulfment testing of breathing apparatus (Flame Engulfment Test DIN EN 137, ISO 16900-10)
- Testing of fire brigade helmets (Flame Engulfment Test DIN EN 443)
- Firefighter multipurpose bag (Flame Engulfment Test DIN 14922)
- Body protection clothing (Police and other) - Fire- and chemicals Tests according to TR2009/Rev. 2011
- IEEE 1202 - IEEE Standard for Flame Testing of Cables for Use in Cable Tray in Industrial and Commercial Occupancies
- CGA C-14 Procedures for Testing of DOT Cylinder Pressure Relief Device Systems, published by the Compressed Gas Association, Incorporated
- Gas chromatography
Real-Scale Fire Tests
- Extinguisher Systems according to rules by VdS / UL
- Transport Container (IBC)
- Household appliance (White goods)
- Complete car fire testing
In our test facilities (e. g. 25 m and 90 m fire tunnels) we can handle fires up to 35 MW heat release.
We are testing fire suppression systems according to VdS or UL regulations for buildings, ships, vehicles (busses, racecars, etc.) and other applications.
Testing of bulk containers (IBC) in dependence to UL 2368 is also possible.
Different tests on household appliances (dryer, refrigerator – so called white goods) are feasible according to test standards or to individual request.
Following list gives an overview of already conducted tests and shows our general portfolio. It is not conclusive; we would gladly discuss any individual request with you.
- Extinguishing systems for transformers according to DMT test standard
- Fire behavior of wood pellets and chips
- Reconstruction of fires on household equipment
- Aerosol systems for switch cabinets, turbines or rooms
- Transport systems for lithium batteries
- Car fires with lithium batteries / alternative cooling agents
- complete cabins or facilities (all kinds of vehicles, buses, trains, ships, etc.)
- shock Absorber (bumper) according to CGA-C14
- to be continued